All Services are FREE & Confidential
Our advocates are not attorneys and cannot give advice but they can provide you with information on what to expect in court. Our advocates can also assist with court proceedings as well as provide you with court support at your request.
We can assist you with:
- The completion of Domestic Abuse Restraining Orders/ Injunctions
- The completion of Harassment Orders/Injunctions
- Preparation of court proceedings
- Filing paper work at the court house
- Coordinating services of paper work in La Crosse or Trempealeau County as well as other counties and states
- Answer questions regarding Pro Se divorce
- Contempt of Court Petitions
- Small Claims Court if related to domestic abuse
If you have been named as a victim by law enforcement in a police report related to domestic violence, our advocates will soon be contacting you to inform you of your rights, answer questions you may have, provide you with information and referrals you may need now or in the future, assist you in developing a personalized safety plan and to share information regarding services available to you.
Domestic Violence or Sexual Assault Advocate: